General information about the Company
Joint Stock Company "Mykolaivoblenergo" (hereinafter referred to as JSC "Mykolaivoblenergo") was founded in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of Ukraine dated 31.08.1995 No. 170 by reorganizing the State Enterprise "Mykolaivoblenergo" in accordance with the Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 04.04.1995 No. 282/95 "On Structural Reorganization in the Energy Complex of Ukraine" and is subordinated to the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of Ukraine.
On 06.04.2011, at the general meeting of shareholders of the Company, the Power Supply Company "Mykolaivoblenergo" was renamed into Public Joint Stock Company "Mykolaivoblenergo". The Charter of PJSC "Mykolaivoblenergo" was registered by the Executive Committee of Mykolaiv City Council on April 14, 2011 under No. 15221050060001203. The Company received the Certificate of State Registration of PJSC "Mykolaivoblenergo" Series A01 No. 490720 dated April 14, 2011.
Main directions of the Company's activity
In accordance with the Charter, the Company's activities are as follows:
acquisition (through construction, purchase, leasing and other means), use, maintenance, disposal and alienation of substations, office buildings, service facilities and transmission lines;
introduction of new equipment and technologies in the field of electricity supply and energy efficiency;
provision of public utility services to the population;
training of personnel, deepening professional knowledge and skills in various specialties;
organizing and carrying out works on installation, dismantling, start-up and adjustment, electrical measurements and tests, maintenance, and repair of electrical installations up to and above 1000 V;
development of technical specifications and projects for the power supply of industrial and domestic facilities.