Conversion of the centralized energy saving system of objects in the city of Kremenchuk.
Works on the conversion of the centralized energy saving system, which was developed for objects in the city of Kremenchuk - installation of balancing valves on risers and weather-dependent Individual Heating Points (hereinafter ITP).
The following stages of work have been completed:
- energy audit of buildings;
- the energy certificate of buildings is drawn up taking into account all project decisions on thermal modernization;
- working project;
- received a positive conclusion of the examination;
- thirteen ITPs out of 64 have been physically assembled, two ITPs have been shipped to the facilities and are waiting for installation work to be completed (unfortunately, the military actions prevented the full implementation of the project at the moment).
Finishing works on the facilities are underway.
Advantages of the solution:
- heat energy savings of 15% from automatic regulation of heat supply to a specific consumer;
- control of coolant parameters and, as a result, automatic maintenance of comfortable conditions;
- reduction of costs for electricity that pumps the coolant, from 30%
Specialists of the ONOVA Renewal League of Ukraine took an active part in the development of project documentation, equipment manufacturing and on-site installation with subsequent commissioning.
The following companies (members of the Civil Union and the ONOVA League) are involved in the execution of the works:
- ENKI Construction as a general designer;
- LLC "Smart Modul" as subcontractor designers
- LLC "MMS "Art Prozhe" - general contracting organization.
Preschool educational institution (kindergarten) №11 "Thumbelina" and Preschool educational institution (kindergarten) №25 of Kremenchuk