General information about the Society
Joint Stock Company "Mykolaivoblenergo" (hereinafter - JSC "Mykolaivoblenergo") was founded in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of Ukraine dated 31.08.1995 No. 170 through the transformation of the State Enterprise "Mykolaivoblenergo" in accordance with the Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 04.04.1995 No. 282/95 "On structural reconstruction in the energy complex of Ukraine" and subordinated to the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of Ukraine.
On April 6, 2011, at the general meeting of shareholders of the Mykolaivoblenergo Energy Supply Company, the name was changed to the Mykolaivoblenergo Public Joint Stock Company. Amendments and additions were made to the Company's Charter by presenting it in a new version. The charter of PJSC "Mykolayivoblenergo" was registered by the Executive Committee of the Mykolayiv Council on April 14, 2011 under No. 15221050060001203. The company received the Certificate of State Registration of PJSC "Mykolayivoblenergo" Series A01 No. 490720 dated April 14, 2011.
The main areas of activity of the Society
The subject of the Company's activity in accordance with the Charter is:
- acquisition (through construction, purchase, leasing and other means), use, maintenance, disposal and alienation of substations, office buildings, service facilities and transmission lines;
- introduction of new equipment and technologies in the field of electricity supply and energy efficiency;
- provision of household services to the population;
- personnel training, deepening of professional knowledge and skills in various specialties;
- investment activity;
- organization and implementation of works on installation, dismantling, start-up and adjustment, electrical measurements and tests, maintenance and repair of electrical installations up to and above 1000 V;
- development of technical conditions and projects for power supply of industrial and household facilities.